Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Navy SNAFU

Words cannot describe the emotions I'm experiencing right now, so I'm not going to even bother attempting to describe it.  My Officer Recruiter just called me and said there was some sort of error in my application which caused it to be rejected from the February OCS boards, and it was resubmitted for the March boards.  I got pro-recommended for Surface Warfare Officer for OCS.  Now I have all these questions I have to ask myself: Do I want to drive ships for the Navy or do I want to dive, work in intelligence, or cryptology for the Navy with the prospects of becoming a Limited Duty Officer later?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

for a minute I thought SNAFU was going to be some kind of awesome acronym.

Unknown said...

Er, it's certainly not a polite acronym and a lot of people use it without knowing what it stands for. Though it certainly applies to what happened to me.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.