Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lung Ching Enjoyment

I had some more of the Lung Ching tonight and I'm really getting into it. I really like it's taste to the gunpowder teas I've had, but I still have a long way to go in my green tea forage. Hopefully I'll get back into pu'er teas, or maybe even buy a brick of Keemun or try and sample teas from all the different Chinese provences. Rounding out my tea collection with Bai Mu Dan, Bai Hao Yinzhen, Lung Ching, a brick of Keemun, and some Assam would make me content for quite some time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ah, Assam, my favorite. I haven't been able to find any decent assam in the States tho...it just tastes like plain black tea.

PS--Orange Pekoe is vile.

Unknown said...

Sarah, I've had good luck with Grace Rare Teas. (http://www.gracetea.com/detail.php?cat_id=9)
Southern Season probably has this brand of Assam. Southern Season's 'fine tea' selection is kind of a crap shoot, though. They sold me a rather generic Keemun that was a bitter orange pekoe grade, but the lung ching I bought there was great.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.