Monday, July 7, 2008

The Weekend

For the 4th, I went down to the beach after the job interview and drug test and went out to eat with my sisters for dinner. I can't remember the last time we actually ate together, but it was nice. Except for the outrageous prices and Hope's oysters which reeked. I was hoping to take the kayak out on the 4th with my dad, or Katie, or Daniel, but nothing came of it since the surf was too rough. I drove back Saturday since I was under the impression that I had a ballet to go to in Durham, but when I got back, Lara and Sarah decided that we weren't going. Sunday we all went to Mass and to see Hancock. I would've rather hung out at the local pool hall or a street corner than watch the movie. I'm not saying it's bad, but it looked like they hired a caffeine junkie to hold the camera since it kept shaking, today's videogames have better graphics than the CGI in the movie, and the dialogue and plot were extremely boring. So maybe I am saying it was bad.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.