Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finishing Up

Tomorrow I start to head back home from RI after chewing gum and kicking ass at SWOS. I can't say that I'll exactly be thrilled to go back to a maelstrom of paperwork, busywork, and boringness but hopefully my career will start looking up with the prospect of going to fleet week in NYC and starting to actually apply some of the stuff I've learned here. My biggest disappointment the whole time I was up here? The weather and the fact that I couldn't find any woodworking shops that aren't already back home. I guess there just isn't that much demand up here, despite the boom that New England had back in the day for handmade furniture.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.