Monday, May 17, 2010

Relaxation

Yesterday when I was visiting my grandparents and chatting with them about what I've done, I reflected back on the day. The one part that stood out for me was walking by the river and hearing all sorts of life coming from the trees above me and the mud banks to my right. It was very different from the hum of huge diesel engines. A strange feeling crept over me until I realized that I wasn't thinking about the next thing that needed to get done or my plans for the following day. I was completely relaxed. There's bound to be lots of state parks in Virginia where I can go running and canoeing. I think I'm going to chase that feeling for a while.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.